Website Breeze Holiday Parks - Grampians
re you personable, self-motivated, and eager to work in the caravan park industry?
Is ensuring customers have a wonderful experience important to you?
We are looking for a motivated, eager, and hard-working couple/team to join our Breeze Holiday Parks – Grampians, where one individual works in customer service and front office, and the other works as part of the grounds & maintenance team.
Industry experience is ideal but not a pre-requisite as we are more than willing to provide training to develop the required skills needed from a caretaker couple/team for those with the right attitude.
The job is a great opportunity and possible stepping stone to further promotions within the company, with the Company operating 11 Holiday Parks throughout Australia.
You will be required to assist the current park managers with the day-to-day management and operations of the caravan park. Responsibilities and requirements for the position are as follows:
- Exceptional customer service, sales & public relation skills.
- Responsive to customer’s needs with excellent problem solving ability.
- Motivation & management of staff.
- Knowledge of RMS9+ or similar booking software.
- Strong administrative skills and computer literacy.
- Strong practical skills in landscaping, property & facilities maintenance.
- Experience with general gardening, plant care and grounds construction is essential.
- Excellent organisation & time management skills.
- Cleaning of cabins and amenities to a high standard.
- Linen Preparation.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well with all staff, residents, and suppliers.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Must be able to live on-site in your Caravan
Employment terms and competitive salary package will depend on level of experience and will be negotiated with candidates upon interview. Accommodation and Utilities will be provided as part of the remuneration package. We are looking for a couple to start ASAP.
If you believe you would be an asset to our park, and are the right people to fill this role, we would love to hear from you! Please attach up to date resumes, along with contact details to this application. All applicants will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org