Breeze Holiday Parks - Grampians
Are you personable, self-motivated, and ‘switched on’?
Do you own your own caravan and are willing to live onsite?
Do you possess a range of practical skills suitable to a caravan park environment?
We are looking for a Caravan Park Couple to be a-part of our team as all-rounders. You will be required to live onsite in your own caravan.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Must be prepared to live onsite in own caravan
- Will be required to work in the Front Office doing receptionist duties.
- Must be responsive to customer’s needs with excellent problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of RMS9+ or similar booking software preferred but not required (training can be provided to a suitable applicant)
- Strong administrative skills and computer literacy.
- Will be required to do general gardening; including mowing, brush cutting, lawn edging, weeding, pruning, weed spraying and pest & disease control.
- General grounds care, tidying and rubbish removal.
- Assistance with development of landscaping and upgrading of general park facilities as required.
- Equipment maintenance, including pool, plant and power tools.
- Minor construction of park buildings, cabins and caravans maintenance.
- Replace gas bottles to sites & meter reading as required.
- Cleaning of accommodation cabins
- Cleaning of amenity blocks and other communal areas to a high standard.
- Replacing of linen, towels, and toiletries.
- Keeping storage areas well stocked, clean and tidy
Qualities of this person are:
- A self-starter with initiative and attention to detail.
- Committed to the park’s philosophy via its rules and policies.
- A team player, interacting with management and staff on a clear, co-operative, and honest basis.
- Enthusiastic, positive and energetic about all aspects of work.
- Communicating well with all staff, guests, and suppliers.
- Flexibility, patience, and the ability to handle a range of duties.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Must be available for weekend and public holiday work.
- Must be able for overnight On-Call duties as required
Minimum 20 hours per week depending on operational requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org