Breeze Holiday Parks - Grampians
We are looking for a Part-time front office assistant to join our team at this great location. You will be required to complete administrative, and customer service tasks for the Breeze Holiday Parks – Halls Gap.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Day to day duties of office, including telephone answering, taking accommodation bookings and general liaising with customers.
- Maintain and update park bookings system.
- Cash handling and recording.
- General office duties including photocopying, printing, email, fax.
- Experience on RMS9+ booking system (or similar) is beneficial but not essential.
- Collection and distribution of mail.
- Maintaining records.
- Ensure that a friendly and caring demeanour is demonstrated at all times.
- Provide a high level of customer service and problem solving.
- Cleaning support as required (cleaning of cabin accomodation and amenity blocks).
- Punctuality and excellent time management skills.
- Flexible availability due to the nature of the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Weekend availability is essential.
- Being able to work as part of a team but also individually.
- Minimum 15 hours per week dependent on operational requirements.
- Do you think you meet the requirements and responsibilities of the job?
Do you think you would be a great asset to our team here at Breeze Holiday Parks – Grampians.
We want to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org