Join the Crew at AAT Kings Yulara Depot – Ayers Rock
AAT Kings Central Australia is looking for Bus Drivers to join their teams in Central Australia. Our Bus Drivers will support the local community and tourism providers with Airport Transfers, Shuttle Bus Services and Charter services.
At AAT Kings, the Wild Awaits…
We currently have Full-Time Bus Driver positions based in Yulara (Ayers Rock). This position will require you to work a variety of shifts across the day and evening, including morning and afternoon airport transfer runs and evening charter services shifts, taking guests to the fabulous “outdoor dining experiences” offered at Ayers Rock.
- HR license
- Coach driving experience – Minimum 1-year desirable
- Current NT Vehicle Passenger Authority
- Medical Check
- Police Clearance
- Current First Aid certificate and CPR certification – or willingness to obtain
- Physical ability to lift, load and carry baggage and other items
- Outstanding presentation and customer service experience
What we offer:
- Opportunity to earn $70-$80K per year
- Full uniform from Akubra Hat to Boots
- Presentation skill development
- Staff Accommodation at Yulara
- 5 weeks Annual Leave
- Staff travel discounts for family and friends
- 12 weeks paid parental leave – for eligible employees
- 2 team engagement days per year to share quality time with your team
- Access to retail and wellbeing discounts
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteer opportunities of your choice.
- Work with people who are passionate about travel
Who we are:
The AAT Kings Group (AAT Kings, Inspiring Journeys, SEIT Outback Australia and Down Under Tours) has grown to be Australia and New Zealand’s leading group touring company, delivering over 100 exceptional Guided Holidays, Short Breaks and Day Tour experiences across all corners of these magnificent destinations.
At AAT Kings Group and our global family-owned parent company, The Travel Corporation (TTC), we believe in pushing boundaries to provide remarkable experiences.
The Travel Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only encourage and support diversity in the workplace, we celebrate it! If you feel you have the skills and experience to thrive in a supportive and inclusive environment, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit phe.tbe.taleo.net.