Website Department of Education
As a teacher and member of the school community, develop, deliver and evaluate learning programs and monitor student achievement to address individual
learning needs and contribute to the achievement of the school‚Äôs goals. Liaise and coordinate activities for your teaching area within the school and
Whether you are a graduate or experienced teacher, NT Government Schools have opportunities available in urban, rural and remote locations across all year
levels, including; STEAM, special education and early childhood education
Stay up to date with classroom teacher vacancies by:
– joining the Teach in the Territory Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/teachintheterritory
– – viewing current vacancies on the Teach in the Territory website – https://www.teachintheterritory.nt.gov.au/classroom-teacher-vacancies
– – joining the Teacher Sourcing Pool – https://bit.ly/2O4WGXr
If you would like to discuss current vacancies, please get in contact with our friendly team on 1800 646 391.
View the Schools Map to learn more about NT schools and where they are located https://bit.ly/3egZ2N5
Your application should consist of a current curriculum vitae and contact details for two recent referees (at Principal or Assistant Principal level).
Who would suit this business?
Someone who holds a current:
– Teaching Qualification
– – NT Teacher Registration
– – NT Working with Children Clearance (Ochre card)
– – Valid Australian Working Visa (if applicable)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org