AAT Kings is looking for Driver Guides to join the crew in Central Australia. The season has commenced, and we need experienced Driver Guides now.
- Uluru – Ayers Rock – staff accommodation and relocation assistance offered.
At AAT Kings, the Wild Awaits…
We currently have Full-Time Driver Guide positions based in Uluru – Ayers Rock.
Working out of our busy coach depot in Yulara, our Driver Guides will take our customers on our epic Day Tours, taking our guests to local sites and experiences that amazing Central Australia has to offer – Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon. Our drivers also operate our shuttle and charter services – No two days are the same! – Training Provided .
- HR license (or currently obtaining)
- Coach driving experience – Minimum 1-year desirable
- Current “Provide First Aid certificate” and CPR certification – or willingness to obtain
- Current NT Vehicle Passenger Authority – or willingness to obtain:
- Police Check
- Medical Check
- Park Accreditation – In a partnership between traditional owners, governments and the tourism industry, it is a requirement to obtain National Parks Accreditation Course:
- VTP229 – Uluru & Kata Tjuta Knowledge for Tour Guides – free when you join us
- Confidence, Customer focus, Conscientious and a Great Communicator
- A love of the outdoors
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
Benefits and Perks:
- 5 weeks Annual Leave
- Relocation benefits
- Staff Accommodation
- Staff travel discounts for family and friends
- 12 weeks paid parental leave – for eligible employees
- 2 team engagement days per year to share quality time with your team
- Access to retail and wellbeing discounts
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteer opportunities of your choice.
- Work with people who are passionate about travel
Who we are
The AAT Kings Group (AAT Kings, Inspiring Journeys, SEIT Outback Australia and Down Under Tours) has grown to be Australia and New Zealand’s leading group touring company, delivering over 100 exceptional Guided Holidays, Short Breaks and Day Tour experiences across all corners of these magnificent destinations.
At AAT Kings Group and our global family-owned parent company, The Travel Corporation (TTC), we believe in pushing boundaries to provide remarkable experiences.
The Travel Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only encourage and support diversity in the workplace, we celebrate it! If you feel you have the skills and experience to thrive in a supportive and inclusive environment, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit phe.tbe.taleo.net.