Website Discovery Holiday Parks
- Job no: FDRGN
Located in scenic Victor Harbor amongst stunning beaches, picturesque landscapes and a vast array of attractions, McCracken Country Club is the number one choice for accommodation, dining, golf and functions on the Fleurieu Peninsula. Home to the Tony Cashmore designed championship McCracken Golf Course, the resort is all about relaxation and comfort.
McCracken Country Club is one of the newest properties in the Discovery Parks portfolio. Discovery Parks are the largest owner and operator of holiday parks in Australia, and the industry leader. We own and operate over 70 Discovery branded resorts, holiday and workforce parks, and also own the G’Day Parks network of parks – taking our portfolio to in excess of 300 parks and resorts nationally. We directly employ over 1,800 people across Australia.
At the heart of Discovery Parks are happy people: happy customers and happy staff. We are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team that works together to help our customers discover what matters.
About the Role
The primary role of the Duty Manager is to oversee all operations of McCracken Country Club’s Food and Beverage facilities. This includes the management of all staff, the oversight of all procedures and the troubleshooting of any problems.
Reporting to the Resort Venue Manager, we are seeking an experienced, positive and passionate leader to assist in developing a high-performing Food & Beverage and Gaming team. You will lead by example and will be passionate about the customer experience and eager to drive customer-service excellence in your next role.
- Manage the operational results of the Food & Beverage budgets in order to meet strategic initiatives
- Support a customer-centric approach through all activities to ensure a high standard of customer service including actively seeking customer feedback with a view to continuous improvement.
- Managing the guest experience from the venue user’s perspective by establishing, inspiring and maintaining the McCracken guest experience as a core component of the organization’s strategic priorities and daily operations
- Manage, train and develop a high performing team – including rostering
- Ensure Food Safety Standards, compliance with all safety, statutory and brand standards.
- Assisting in day-to-day operations, including opening and closing cash drawers, cash handling and answering and directing phone calls.
Skills and Experience
- Responsible Person License
- Gaming Manager License
- Manual (C-Class) drivers Licence
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Food & Beverage service, Gaming experience preferred
- End of Month stock taking / reporting knowledge
- Minimum of two years’ experience in supervisory or management role
- Previous experience with H&L Point of Sale is preferred.
- Previous experience in high volume communication intake.
- Mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Complimentary G’DAY REWARDS membership including discounts with our G’Day Rewards partners
- Discounted accommodation for you and your family across the G’Day network of parks
How to Apply
Discovery what matters – APPLY NOW! Visit the careers page at www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together in one file ready to upload.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
To apply for this job please visit www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au.