Website Discovery Holiday Parks
- Job no: PKHHN
Have you ever considered working with Australia’s largest owner operator of holiday and accommodation parks?
Discovery Parks is Australia’s largest owner operator of holiday and accommodation parks located in more than 60 of Australia’s most desired locations.
We are looking for a great person to join our team as a Food and Beverage Attendant. You will provide excellent customer service and F&B waiting for the park to ensure the presentation of bar and food areas in accordance with the high standards of our Discovery brand.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you must have the following knowledge, experience and attributes:
- Fantastic customer service
- Previous experience in hospitality industry and Food and Beverage waiting
- Certified Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Stock control experience
- Flexible attitude to hours, including weekends and on short notice.
- A current valid driver’s licence is essential.
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Do you want to discover more to life? Then apply now!
How to Apply
Discovery what matters – APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link below.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must be able to provide a Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
To apply for this job please visit www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au.