Website Discovery Holiday Parks
Job no: 7NJ9X
- Discounts across the G’day Group of Properties
- Commuter or live on island positions available
- The ultimate stay-cation!
Nestled into the sand dunes in one of the most relaxed and breathtaking coastal locations in Australia, Discovery Parks is bringing to life Rottnest Islands first glamping experience. Featuring 83-luxury units across several service levels, a resort style pool and two restaurants and bars.
Discovery Rottnest Island is where our guests can re-imagine the great Australian family holiday, disconnect from the world, enjoy freedom, space and discover what really matters.
Discovery Parks are the largest owner and operator of holiday parks in Australia, and the industry leader. We own and operate over 70 Discovery branded holiday and workforce Parks, and also own the G’day Parks network of parks – taking our portfolio to in excess of 300 parks nationally. We directly employ over 1,500 people across Australia.
We are looking for a great person to join our team as a casual Kitchen Hand. You will assist our Chefs in food preparation and delivery, maintaining cleanliness of all food and beverage preparation and service areas, as well as providing excellent customer service.
What we’re looking for
- Fantastic customer service
- Previous demonstrated experience in a kitchen environment
- Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible attitude to hours, including weekends, public holidays and on short notice
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
How to Apply
If the above sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au. Please have your cover letter and resume together ready to upload.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance and/or Working With Children’s Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges.
To apply for this job please visit www.discoveryholidayparks.com.a.