Discovery Holiday Parks
Job no: AHYKR
- Excellent salary and benefits with discounts for you and your family
- Work for a National company in a booming industry, offering stability & opportunities for career progression
- Manage, train and develop a high performing team
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1800 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 300 holiday parks, including 78 fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
We are looking for someone with strong leadership and a customer-centric and hands-on approach, with demonstrated experience in hospitality management or managing an accommodation-based business. You will be dedicated, driven, and able to ensure the delivery of exceptional guest service whilst achieving revenue targets, managing expenses and guiding the day to day work and development of a dedicated team. Most importantly, you will bring with you a passion for the holiday park lifestyle!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment, management and leadership of a diverse park team including administration, housekeeping, grounds, maintenance, customer service and possibly a range of permanent customers that live on site
- Team training and development
- Proactively planning and implementing sales and marketing activities in line with customer needs
- Financial management – operating, reporting, delivering and implementing budgets
- Maximising revenue opportunities
- Asset management
- Office administration
- Leading by example ensuring efficient management practices are employed, maintaining compliance with safety, statutory and brand standards
- Attending to after hours call outs
Skills & Experience
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in hospitality management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven and demonstrated experience in managing, developing and training staff
- Strong computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite
- A good understanding of yield management
- Awareness of contemporary sales and marketing principles and practices
- Previous experience with RMS or similar reservations systems – desired
- Current valid Drivers Licence – essential
As a Park Manager you are required to live on site – all inclusive accommodation and utilities are provided for as part of your total remuneration package.
- A competitive salary with quarterly and annual bonuses based on KPI’s
- Professional development and opportunities to grow personally as well as professionally
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across our 300+ national network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
How To Apply
Discovery what matters – APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link. Please have your cover letter and resume together ready to upload.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.