Job no: MFBM6
- Lead an iconic Holiday Park at beautiful Pambula Beach
- Join a progressive forward thinking business offering career progression
- A competitive salary package including onsite quality accommodation is offered
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1700 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 280 holiday parks, including 65 fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
Due to a pending retirement of our Park Manager at Discovery Parks Pambula Beach, we are seeking a new Park Manager for this iconic Holiday Park. Located in the Sapphire Coast Region of NSW. Our Pambula beach is Holiday Park is a great family destination in the summer season and in the cooler months the park lends itself to an extended length of stay for people looking to fish the waters of Pambula lake.
We are looking for an individual with strong leadership and a customer-centric and hands-on approach, with demonstrated experience in commercial management. You will be dedicated, driven, and able to ensure the delivery of exceptional guest service whilst achieving revenue targets, managing expenses and guiding the day to day work and development of a dedicated team. Most importantly, you will bring with you a passion for the holiday park lifestyle!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment, management and leadership of a diverse park team including administration, housekeeping, grounds, maintenance, and customer service
- Team training and development
- Proactively planning and implementing sales and marketing activities in line with customer needs
- Financial management – operating, reporting, delivering and implementing budgets
- Maximising revenue opportunities
- Asset management
- Office administration
- Leading by example ensuring efficient management practices are employed, maintaining compliance with safety, statutory and brand standards
- Attending to after hours call outs when rostered on to do so
Skills & Experience
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven and demonstrated experience in managing, developing and training staff
- Strong computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite (Previous experience with RMS or similar reservations systems – desired)
- A good understanding of yield management
- Awareness of contemporary sales and marketing principles and practices
- Current valid Drivers Licence – essential
As a Park Manager you are required to live on site – all inclusive accommodation and utilities are provided for as part of your total remuneration package.
- A competitive salary with annual bonus based on KPI’s
- Professional development and opportunities to grow personally as well as professionally
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across our network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
- Relocation assistance
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
To apply, go to https://www.livehire.com/job/discoveryparks/MFBM6 and click on “Apply for this job”
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.