Website RAC Parks & Resorts
Come live & work on the beautiful WA Coast!
· Work at the beautiful RAC Busselton Holiday Park
· If you have your own caravan, we have discounted caravan sites with power and water provided, otherwise we do not have any staff accommodation on site
· Couples welcome to apply!!!
· Housekeeping: Cleaning of accommodation and bathrooms, bed making, mopping, linen and pre-arrival checks, as well as assisting in the upkeep and presentation of the property.
· Grounds: General gardening, grounds and maintenance work at the holiday park which includes cabins, caravan and camping grounds, amenities, camp kitchen, swimming pool and public areas, as well as pre-arrival site checks and assisting members and guests with their requests.
RAC Busselton Holiday Park is an award-winning holiday park, located on the doorstep of Busselton and Dunsborough. This unique park is nestled within 8 hectares of natural bushland but only a short 300 metre stroll to the white sands and crystal-clear waters of Geographe Bay.
What We Are Looking For
RAC is an iconic brand that resembles trust and integrity within the community and we are looking for someone that can reflect these qualities. In addition to this you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
· Experience in a similar role
· A thorough understanding of Workplace Health & Safety procedures
· Manual Drivers Licence
· Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com