Website Wooramel Pastoral Co
Join the happy team at Wooramel
Wooramel River Retreat is situated between 2 world heritage listed areas along the magnificent coral coast where the desert meets the sea. The nature-based park on the banks of the Wooramel River attracts around 30,000 guests per year with 100 campsites, 12 eco tents, 9 rooms and a café onsite.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, resilient and energetic leader who thrives on positive and proactive management to bring out the best in people. The ideal candidate will be looking for not just a job but a new adventure and lifestyle centred around rewarding work within a beautiful landscape with a diverse close-knit team that will become long term friends.
What we are looking for:
· Previous experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry
· Demonstrated ability to lead, organise and motivate a customer focus team.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
· Computer literate (Microsoft office suite, Teams, HMS system(preno) POS system(kounta)).
· A minimum commitment of 2024 season (Feb – November)
· Lead, coordinate and (where required) assist in the full spectrum of activities in the day-to-day management of the nature park.
· Ensure the guest experience exceeds expectations for warm hospitality, efficient bookings administration and communications, responsiveness to requests, and presentation and cleanliness of facilities and grounds.
· Equip all staff to develop ownership of WRR standards and culture to continuously strive to enhance our friendly outback hospitality reputation.
· Assure the health, safety and welfare of all staff and guests.
· Effectively Communicate with owners on the day-to-day operations.
What we offer in return:
· Free accommodation during your employment.
· Attractive salary and benefits including utilities, Wi-Fi & some meals.
· Opportunity to learn and develop your management skills and experience whilst having an unforgettable experience.
· Positions in cleaning / café / reception and station for partners.