If you want to work in an environment where you will be serving alcohol (for instance, in a bar or restaurant), you will need to obtain a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate. What you might not know, however, is that the regulations that relate to RSA Certificates differ from State to State. Which type of certificate you need depends on the State you want to work in. If you want to obtain an RSA Certificate and not sure where to start, you can contact the relevant State regulator using the links below. They can provide you with a list of the approved training organisations to obtain the necessary Certificate. New South Wales VictoriaAustralian Capital Territory TasmaniaSouth Australia Western Australia Northern TerritoryQueensland