Website AAT Kings (The Travel Corporation)
We are on the lookout for a well organised and professional Full time Food Beverage Assistant Manager to assist with the daily
operations associated with Catering across our Ayers Rock depot. This is a chance to live and work in some of Australia‚Äôs most
iconic locations and work within a small tight knit team.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Establishing and maintaining great relationships with our suppliers and managing COGS to improve profitability. –
– Ensure that best practice operational and food-safety processes are in place to always ensure a high-quality product and level of service. –
– Manage relationship with Voyages Catering team including quality and quantity control.-
– Ensure staff understand deliver on expectations, based on customer feedback.-
– Recommend and implement product improvements in agreement with the Yulara Management Team.-
– Roster and recruit in conjunction with the Ayers Rock Operations Manager in a manner to support staff retention.-
– Managing staff appraisals and ensure that all relevant team members are meeting their roles expectations.-
– Identify and implement opportunities for cost savings.-
– Prepare invoices, manage stock levels and order supplies as and when required.-
– Manage the maintenance of vehicles to be clean and in a tidy condition.-
– Ensure that all defects are reported to workshop and cooperate to schedule repairs.-
Who we‚Äôre looking for
To be successful in this role, you will bring a minimum of 2 years catering/hospitality management experience and be a strong people leader, building strong
relationships with all internal and external stakeholders. You will also;
– Display a strong understanding of safety and adherence to food prep guidelines.-
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. –
– Demonstrate a continuous improvement approach to enhance the guest experience.-
– High level of time management and organisational skills, managing multiple tasks and deadlines. –
– Strong quality service attitude and approach.-
– Strong administrative and Microsoft Suite experience.-
– Current Senior First Aid certificate.-
– Food preparation and RSA certificates.-
Candidates with previous Hospitality Management experience and/or a travel/tourism background will be highly regarded.
As a valued member of the AAT Kings team, in return you will get:
– Full training provided.-
– Career development opportunities available. –
– Competitive Salary.-
– Staff accommodation organised prior to your arrival. Just bring the essentials with you! –
– Staff travel discounts for family and friends.-
– Relocation assistance available.-
– Employee Assistance Program.-
How to Apply
If you like the sound of this opportunity and are ready to take on a new adventure with AAT Kings, we‚Äôd love to hear from you. Simply click the APPLY NOW Button.
About AAT Kings
Ever thought about combining your love of travel and passion for showcasing Australia into your everyday job? At AAT Kings, this is exactly what we do,
day in day out!
AAT Kings Group operates as a leading tour provider specialising in Australia and New Zealand. As Australia‚Äôs No. 1 Tour Operator, we offer excursions
to iconic destinations such as Uluru, Kakadu, The Kimberley, Milford Sound, and Franz Josef Glacier; AAT Kings offer unparalleled service to a diverse
and global customer base.
Our Parent Company is The Travel Corporation, a leading travel company compromising of well-known travel brands such as Contiki, AAT Kings, Trafalgar,
Adventure World, Uniworld Cruising and Insight Vacations. The Travel Corporation is represented by over 40 sales offices and 10,000 team members globally,
whilst serving over 2 million customers annually across more than 70 countries.
The Travel Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only encourage and support diversity in the workplace, we celebrate it! If you feel you have the skills and experience to thrive in a supportive and inclusive environment, we want to hear from you!