Website Discovery Holiday Parks
- Job no: 94FN9
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Relocation assistance
- The ultimate stay-cation!
No trip to Australia’s Red Centre would be complete without exploring the spectacular West MacDonnell Ranges with its dramatic gorges, scenic mountains and watering holes. A little over an hour from Alice Springs, Glen Helen Resort is a fantastic addition to any NT self-drive itinerary, taking travellers to the heart of the Ranges, with Glen Helen Gorge on their doorstep. Set among native bushland with sweeping outback views, holidaymakers can relax in convenience and comfort in extensive motel-style accommodation or make the most of spacious campsites.
Ideally located with easy day trip access to the whole West MacDonnell National Park, Glen Helen Resort offers a truly immersive outback holiday experience.
The resort has a restaurant and bar and, with exciting future development planned, Glen Helen Resort is set to become a must-visit destination along the Northern Territory’s favourite touring routes.
As the Chef De Partie, you will be responsible for providing an efficient and cost-effective food service, with the smooth day-to-day operation in a Commercial Kitchen consisting of a rotating roster over breakfast, lunch & dinner, with consistent superior guest focus at the forefront of all activities. As a Chef you will achieve this through implementing a strong service focus and ensuring that efficient standards and practices are employed. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience and cooking in a similar environment as a Chef
- Formal trade qualifications in commercial cooking or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in electronic purchase ordering and cost management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Ability to prep and organise ahead
- Current First Aid Certificate is highly desirable
- HACCP experience essential, with a high emphasis on food hygiene
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
- Relocation allowance
- Free Meals and Accomodation
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
How to Apply
Discovery what matters – APPLY NOW! Visit the careers page at www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au or via the link below.
Discovery Parks is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our staff, customers and the communities we operate in. Due to the latest highly contagious Covid-19 Delta variant, Discovery Parks has implemented a vaccination policy which requires all employees, wherever possible, to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This covid vaccination policy applies to all new Discovery Parks employees.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police and Working With Children Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.