Website Discovery Holiday Parks
Job no: QPNRN
- Work in one of our biggest flagship parks, with opportunity for progression
- Enjoy discounts across the 300+ G’day Group network of holiday parks
- Work for a stable, national company in the booming domestic tourism industry
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1800 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 300 holiday parks, including 80 fully owned and operated properties. We are the largest regional accommodation provider in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
We are looking for a great person to join our team as a Housekeeper. You will provide housekeeping and cleaning for our various accommodation types including cleaning common areas to ensure the presentation of the property is in accordance with the high standards of our Discovery brand.
What we’re looking for
- Fantastic customer service
- Proven and demonstrated experience in a commercial housekeeping role
- Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible attitude to work hours over a 7 day roster, including weekends and public holidays
- A current valid drivers licence is essential
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends at over 300 G’Day Group holiday parks nationally.
- Discounts with our G’Day Rewards Partners including gym memberships, flights, petrol, car and camper van hire, car servicing and more!
- Service recognition awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal promotions and opportunities
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Do you want to discover more to life? Then apply now!
How to Apply
Discovery what matters – APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link below. Please have your cover letter and resume together ready to upload.
Discovery Parks is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our staff, customers and the communities we operate in. Due to the latest highly contagious Covid-19 Delta variant, Discovery Parks has implemented a vaccination policy which requires all employees, wherever possible, to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This Covid vaccination policy applies to all new Discovery Parks employees.
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must be able to provide a Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.