Website Discovery Holiday Parks
- Job no: Y6CDD
- Discounts for you & your family across our network of over 280 holiday parks in Australia
- Join a booming industry & take advantage of stable employment with career progression
- Experience working in a supportive, customer focused team environment
Discovery Parks is Australia’s largest owner operator of holiday and accommodation parks located in more than 60 of Australia’s most desired locations.
We are looking for a great person to join our team as a Housekeeping Supervisor. You will provide supervision of the Housekeeping team in the cleaning duties within the Park, ensuring Park appearance is maintained in accordance with the required cleaning standards, policies and procedures. This is a hands on role so you’ll also be required to work side by side the team providing mentoring and coaching along the way.
What we’re looking for
- Fantastic customer service
- Proven and demonstrated experience in a commercial housekeeping role
- Team orientated but also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible attitude to work hours over a 7 day roster, including weekends and public holidays
- A current valid drivers licence is essential
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends across the G’Day network of parks
- Discounted products from our G’Day Rewards Partners
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy; the real stuff memories are made of.
Do you want to discover more to life? Then apply now!
How to Apply
Discovery what matters – APPLY NOW!
Please visit the careers page on www.discoveryparks.com.au or via the link. Please have your cover letter and resume together ready to upload.
Previous Applicants need not apply,
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must be able to provide a Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
To apply for this job please visit www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au.