The hospitality and tourism industries are often popular areas for travellers to find work. If you are looking to work in a bar or registered club, you will need:

  • RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) – this is the foundation needed to serve alcohol
  • RCG (Responsible Conduct of Gambling) – if your work duties involve gaming machines, such as poker machines.

Only registered training organisations (approved training provider) can conduct RSA and RCG competency card training and issue certificates.

What you might not know, however, is that the regulations that relate to RSA and RCG Certificates differ from State to State. Which type of certificate you need depends on the State you want to work in.

If you want to obtain an RSA/RCG Certificate and not sure where to start, you can contact the relevant State regulator using the links below. They can provide you with a list of the approved training organisations to obtain the necessary Certificates.